Prevention is much less expensive and more successful than treatment!
Horse health and longevity is every owner’s dream. Oklahoma City Equine Clinic’s wellness programs are the foundation for long-term health, providing vet-recommended preventative services with added incentive. We strongly believe that preventative care is the best tool for long-term health. Not only is preventative medicine important, but the one-on-one interaction with the veterinarian will ensure your horse is on the right track to health.
These programs were created from our 30+ years of experience and success in horse care. We provide cost effective options that can be easily tailored to an owner’s needs.
Preventative Health Programs
- Wellness Exams and Vaccinations
- Dental Exam
- Lameness Exams
- Reproductive Exams for Mares & Stallion
- Emergency Care - Guidelines to Follow During Equine Emergencies
- Disaster Preparedness - Being Prepared During Times of Disaster: Important Tips for Horse Owners
- Colic - Minimizing its Incidence and Impact in Your Horse
- Older Horse - Special Care & Nutrition
- Overweight Horse - Special Care & Nutrition
- Equine Herpes Viris (EHV) - What Every Horse Owner Should Know
- Equine Strangles - Information
- Immunization - Protect Your Horse Against Infectious Diseases
- Vesicular Stomatitis - Information